Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day in the Life

In no particular order, I'll share with you today a few pictures that give you a peek into a day in my life. Enjoy! And if you're anything like me you'll love this. I'm one of those freaky peeping Toms who likes driving by people's homes after dark because with lights ablaze and blinds wide open I get a bird's eye view of the inside of their house.


Margarita Cupcakes



French Bread




Ready to Accost Chicks (not those chicks, get your mind out of the gutter!)






Homemade Spaghetti Sauce





Lasagna Rolls


Pico de Gallo

Dress Up Time



And ta-da, there you have it. What's that you're asking? Do I always cook the above all in one day? Of course, it has nothing, nothing, to do with the fact that I was bringing friends dinner. Where would you get a silly idea like that?

No comments: