Sunday, October 26, 2008

To Hang In There Or Not To Hang In There?

Sure, to me the above title may sound much like the deeply profound "To be or not to be", but then again I'm pretty dang simple minded!

Anywho, I'm curious. Really, I am! Obviously I've been a slacker when it comes to posting. It's not that I don't have material to blog about. Between myself, Zack, and three silly bambinos I've got PLENTY o' blog fodder. It's just that...well...I'm kinda uninspired as of late.

What I'm wondering is: do I have any readership? Is there anyone out there that really thinks I should keep this up? As much as blogging is an outlet for me it's also a way for me to keep in touch with you. Am I keeping in touch with anyone? If so, it's worth the doing. If not, I'm simply talking to myself and as we all know that's just crazy. Oh wait, I talk to myself all the time, don't I?

So humor me. If you HAVE been checking in, post a comment. If I get comments I'll continue blogging. If not, I'll call it a fun had-been foray into the cyberspace world and get on with me life. I must admit it'd be sad and all, but....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still here and yes checking each and everytime I check email. So new fodder is always appreciated in my rollercoaster of a life. I do understand though if I am the only one, via blog, who loves the lives of the wild and crazy Grahams.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading and enjoying! Keep it up!
Irene

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading...

phins_jazy said...

Ya know, I've been asking myself the same thing lately. I don't think anyone ever reads mine anymore. But I guess it's more for me anyway. It's fun to look back over the year and see how we've all changed. And to have it all in one place is priceless!! I say keep up the blogging. :)