Friday, October 31, 2008

Morning Commute







In no particular order I bring you a bird's eye view of my morning commute!

Mind you, it lacks a bit of it's impact for a few reasons, but really that's minor, right? For one, you weren't there to experience the crisp fall morning that added to the allover allure of starting the day. Second, you weren't actually there with me in the car to see first person what I saw. And last but most importantly you missed the commentary by all three kids.

Just so you don't feel like you missed out on TOO much let me share with you some of the quips I heard from the front seat:

"Oh my goodness, we're going to drive off the road!"
"Mom, there's a car coming!"
"You're driving crazy, Mom!"
And my favorite, "We're gonna die!"

No, I don't recommend photo sessions while driving but they sure epitomize mulit-tasking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful view!!

Chikki said...

Wow Montana is just GORGEOUS. We drove through it twice (once to yellowstone and again when I moved from MN to WA). We made sure to take the scenic route since the hwy doesn't do justice. :-)